This is the Romanian edition of Wiki Loves Monuments, the international photography contest organized under the Wikipedia banner. Its purpose is to collect free photos of monuments, trough 1st to 30 of September 2015.
The rules to participate in the contest are just a few and they are easy, they also match the rules of the international contest:
- they don’t infringe the copyright of other persons (including architects);
- Self taken and self uploaded;
- Uploaded in September 2015;
- Freely licensed, under CreativeCommons Attribution – Share Alike 4.0 International
- Contain a monument identified trough the LMI code
Every participating country in the Wiki Loves Monuments contest has its own prizes and the top 10 pictures go to the international contest. For the Romanian contest, there are the following prizes:
- 1st place: 1000 lei
- 2nd place: 750 lei
- 3rd place: 500 lei
- places 4 – 10: 200 lei
For your convenience, we have lists with the monuments from each Romanian county, complete with they name, location and LMI code, you can simply look-up a monument on those lists, click for the upload form and send your pictures.
If you want to participate with pictures of monuments from another country, different from Romania, check the international website for more info.